Monday, April 20, 2009

wow. it's been awhile.

So it's been a few long months since my last post. Sad. I really wanted to keep up to date with this thing. Oh well. Things got busy. 

Anyway so here's a brief update...in list format.
- I have a new favorite pair of sneaks. Undftd 24k Puma Mid's. Sick. I love the silhouette, n the materials they used are filthy.
- NYC this July!!! Yay for Parsons Design+Mgt! Super pumped.
- I am now a huge fan of 5 panel caps. Although I still heart fitteds, it's always nice to switch it up every once in awhile.
- I want a Nikon D90. 
- The fam jam moved to Troy, MI outside of Detroit. Hmm.. Detroit WHAT! haha..right. I will visit soon.
- I have a blank skate deck that needs some designing. Get on it Mar10. 
- Barkada = Student Organization of the Year. Eat that suckazzzz!
- my coop sucks.

So that's it for now. I'll try to keep this updated more often. Lo siento friends.

No comments: