Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Thought: jellies!

Everyday, I walk across this bridge to get to work. Recently, on my way over said bridge, I've noticed a bunch of these white spots in the water. "What are those things?" I thought. Could it be? They're jellyfish of course!!

Anyway... So on my way home today I saw another one of these jellies and had a few random thoughts:

- What are they doing here all of a sudden? And why are there so many of them?
- What exactly is a jellyfish?? I mean, it doesn't look like a fish.
- What do they eat?? How do they eat??
- They don't have eyes. 
- Do these jellies have a brain??
- Hmm. it must be fun to bounce around on top of these jellies like in finding nemo.

So there you have it. A few random thoughts. I probably seem really dumb, but oh well. I can totally just google/wikipedia jellyfish, but I kind of like not really knowing the answers to my questions. It makes it more interesting cz I can just imagine different things. : )




1 comment:

MIR said...

have you watched 7pounds? hi martin!